The Fraternity

Please login or register to join our community!
Please make sure you Vote everyday, using the "Vote" button on the homepage, or go to this link:

-Tnh Famouz/Get Owned-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Fraternity

Please login or register to join our community!
Please make sure you Vote everyday, using the "Vote" button on the homepage, or go to this link:

-Tnh Famouz/Get Owned-

The Fraternity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Fraternity

4 posters

ATTENTION ALL OF THE FRATERNITY SCAPE COMMUNITY

kgb my statz
    kgb my statz

ATTENTION ALL OF THE FRATERNITY SCAPE COMMUNITY Empty ATTENTION ALL OF THE FRATERNITY SCAPE COMMUNITY

Post  kgb my statz Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:03 pm

PLEASE VOTE EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL BE GREATLY APPREACIANTED! JUST BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE MANY PLAYERS, THAT DOSNT MEAN WE CANT GET UP ON THAT LIST, VOTING HAS MANY ADVANTAGES TO THE PLAYERS AS WELL, SINCE WE ARE THE STARTING PLAYERS. WE HAVE AN ADVANTAGE, OF GAINING ITEMS AND CASH BEFORE OTHER PLAYER JOIN, SO WHEN WE DO HAVE LOTS OF POEPLE OPN THEW SERVER, WE WILL BE THE RICH ONES/. SO VOTE FOR POPULATION! ALSO, WE HAVE ABOUT 17 REGISTERED MEMBERS ATM, THAT MEANS IF EVERY PPERSON VOTES ONCE EVERYDAY, WE CAN GET A DROP PARTY, EVERYDAY! HOW FUN! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
    i pk u cry
    i pk u cry
    Veteran
    Veteran

ATTENTION ALL OF THE FRATERNITY SCAPE COMMUNITY Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL OF THE FRATERNITY SCAPE COMMUNITY

Post  i pk u cry Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:24 pm

dont think super/joe will have a drop party every day lawl
    kgb my statz
    kgb my statz

ATTENTION ALL OF THE FRATERNITY SCAPE COMMUNITY Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL OF THE FRATERNITY SCAPE COMMUNITY

Post  kgb my statz Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:21 pm

they have to (: it says on the portal page, drop [party for every 15 voted and 7+ players
    Joe
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Joe Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:09 pm

OK, first of all, I don't have to do shit. And, it says "We will have a drop party at 15 votes, and 7+ players online." Not, every 15 votes.
    kgb my statz
    kgb my statz

Post  kgb my statz Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:08 pm

wow... just wow... im really getting sick of the imtimidatring players and unsupporting staff... good staff wpould say, oh u misunderstood. im trying to get ppl to fucking vote for your server so be nicer
    Tfn Overload
    Tfn Overload
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post  Tfn Overload Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:15 am

kgb my statz wrote:wow... just wow... im really getting sick of the imtimidatring players and unsupporting staff... good staff wpould say, oh u misunderstood. im trying to get ppl to fucking vote for your server so be nicer
    Learn 2 Read.
    Learn 2 Spell.
    i pk u cry
    i pk u cry
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post  i pk u cry Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:45 am

kgb my statz wrote:wow... just wow... im really getting sick of the imtimidatring players and unsupporting staff... good staff wpould say, oh u misunderstood. im trying to get ppl to fucking vote for your server so be nicer

agreed
    Tfn Overload
    Tfn Overload
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post  Tfn Overload Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 am

Tnh Famouz wrote:

agreed
    I don't!
    Staff members is great, all players too exept 1 gues whos hem? Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:05 am