The Fraternity

Please login or register to join our community!
Please make sure you Vote everyday, using the "Vote" button on the homepage, or go to this link:

-Tnh Famouz/Get Owned-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Fraternity

Please login or register to join our community!
Please make sure you Vote everyday, using the "Vote" button on the homepage, or go to this link:

-Tnh Famouz/Get Owned-

The Fraternity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Fraternity

4 posters

Hey! Possible bug at sigil the merchant

kgb my statz
    kgb my statz

Hey! Possible bug at sigil the merchant Empty Hey! Possible bug at sigil the merchant

Post  kgb my statz Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Hey guys! Its affraid KGB MY STATZ affraid . anyway i found a possible bug today, while i was at home i had all my money in my inventory, and went to sigil (or w.e) to buy bolts and arrows, it somwhow randomly teled my inside saradomin godwars i had no armor or food, also my mageic spellbook was randomly switched to ancients, deathtrap much? Hah just to be safe i thought id report it. KEEP IT SAFE DOODS!
    Tnh Famouz
    Tnh Famouz
    Administrator
    Administrator

Hey! Possible bug at sigil the merchant Empty Re: Hey! Possible bug at sigil the merchant

Post  Tnh Famouz Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:59 am

kgb my statz wrote:Hey guys! Its affraid KGB MY STATZ affraid . anyway i found a possible bug today, while i was at home i had all my money in my inventory, and went to sigil (or w.e) to buy bolts and arrows, it somwhow randomly teled my inside saradomin godwars i had no armor or food, also my mageic spellbook was randomly switched to ancients, deathtrap much? Hah just to be safe i thought id report it. KEEP IT SAFE DOODS!

We will work on it ASAP. Did you lose any money/items? If you did, you will need some proof of you having that money/item (prefferly a picture/video).

-Super jocolor -
    kgb my statz
    kgb my statz

Hey! Possible bug at sigil the merchant Empty NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

Post  kgb my statz Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:41 pm

Nope Smile got out just intime:) almost died, and idk how i would take a screen shot, cuz theres no module option at the top of the client window, please workon that cuz i dont rly kno how to make rs vids and a screenie option would be nice Smile cuz i almost have 99 slayer so i would want to mkae a guide! thanks u guys rock! santa KGB MY STATZ santa
    Joe
    Administrator
    Administrator

Hey! Possible bug at sigil the merchant Empty Re: Hey! Possible bug at sigil the merchant

Post  Joe Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:45 pm

To take a screenshot, do ctrl prt sc, then open paint, and click paste. And there you go.
    kgb my statz
    kgb my statz

Post  kgb my statz Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:14 am

nuther question, i know how to take a screenshot and put it on paint and save it but how do i oput it into forums? i cant figure it out. i tried "hosting it" but nuthing happend, i tried to :insert a pic" but i dont have the url so idk wut to do :/ king KGB MY STATZ king
    Tnh Famouz
    Tnh Famouz
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Tnh Famouz Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:44 am

kgb my statz wrote:nuther question, i know how to take a screenshot and put it on paint and save it but how do i oput it into forums? i cant figure it out. i tried "hosting it" but nuthing happend, i tried to :insert a pic" but i dont have the url so idk wut to do :/ king KGB MY STATZ king

upload it on www.tinypic.com. when you get the link, copy the one wich says like [img ]link[/ img] then post that on here.
    kgb my statz
    kgb my statz

Post  kgb my statz Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:47 pm

THANKS!!!
    i pk u cry
    i pk u cry
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post  i pk u cry Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:32 pm

who is sigil? l0l
    -bug is already getting fixed-

btw 1# poster ATM too bad i posted *cough* spammed*cough* after you :S
    kgb my statz
    kgb my statz

Post  kgb my statz Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:08 pm

hes that 1 dude at home (hes gone now) i got his name wrong

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:58 am